Admission Process for UG
1. Application forms are available at the Christ Academy office or Download from www.college.christacademy.in
2. The Application form should be furnished correctly and handed over to the office.
3. There would be an interview scheduled for the candidates.
4. Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure.
5. Incomplete application form will be considered as invalid.
6. Selected candidates will have to submit original certificates at the time of admission.
7. The admission is subjected to Bangalore University Approval.
- Pass in 10+2 / Pre-University Course/ Equivalent Course recognized by Bangalore university.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
Each applicant should produce the following original documents at the time of admission:
1. 11th & 12th or equivalent board Mark Statement (if photocopy then attested by the concerned principal from the respective college).
2. Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
3. Conduct Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Board (ISC/CBSE/Other state universities).
5. Two attested copies of Marks Sheet.
6. Caste Certificate and other documents as applicable.
7. Ten recent passport-size photographs.
In addition to the documents applicable above the candidates need to submit documents stated below:
1. Provisional Eligibility Certificate
2. Valid Student’s Visa
3. Copy of Passport
4. Residence Permit
|COURSE||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR|
Other Fees Involved for the below listed candidates:
|Additional Fee (First year only)||Eligibility Fee||AIU Equivalency Certificate|
|Students from outside Karnataka||–||2500/-||–|
|Foreign Students||1,00,000/-||11,000/-||AIU Equivalency Certificate (if required) : Fee to be paid by the student|
|Saarc Country Students||30,000/-||11,000/-||AIU Equivalency Certificate (if required) : Fee to be paid by the student|